Monday, January 21, 2013

A Note

I have decided to add information on my husband's family here, as well.  I want my children to know their heritage and that includes this whole other branch of the family.  Besides, even if they aren't my blood, they are my family by marriage and that is still family. 

Again, I do not have the time at this stage of life (still raising my little ones..) to be doing a lot of writing on my own about these forefathers, but will use this as a place to store the information I find online.  It also makes it easy to share with family. 

And, I must say, a fantastic benefit to this blog that I didn't foresee at the beginning are the connections I make with distant (and not so distant) relatives as we both research our family lines.  I've greatly enjoyed hearing from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment